Solar photovoltaic panels allow you to claim the generous Feed in Tariff. Get paid to generate, and save on your electricity bill!
We design and install battery storage systems for solar panels, wind turbines and standalone applications. We use products from Tesla, SMA, Goodwe, LG, Victron, Hoppecke and more.
We undertake electrical installation on new builds, extensions and refurbishments, including kitchens and bathrooms. We can also draw upon our extensive network of trusted skilled tradesmen to undertake an entire project.
Welcome to our Website
Hello and thank you for visiting our website. RED Electrical is a NAPIT registered domestic and commercial electrical contractor in Chorley, Lancashire. We are an accredited installer of Solar Panels under the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS). We also design and install battery storage systems, either alongside or to retrofit to solar panel installations, and also full off-grid systems. We’re a Tesla Energy Certified Installer and SolarEdge Advanced Installer.
We work within a reasonable travelling time of our base in Chorley, Lancashire.
This isn’t your typical ‘solar panel company’; all of our work is completed by an Armed Forces trained, qualified electrician working to the highest standards.
We undertake servicing, alterations and repairs to solar panel installations, even if we didn’t originally fit them. To find out more, click the ‘Repairs’ tab above.
We also sell solar panels, inverters and other products for delivery to anywhere in the UK from our online store. For overseas enquiries please contact us.
Why choose us?
- Talk to a tradesman, not a salesman – We won’t send a sales rep – we don’t have any! Deal directly with the Company’s owner and time served electrician, Stuart Reid, from start to finish.
- We’re a local firm – Why deal with big faceless organisations? Choose local for the best service, quality and craftsmanship.
- No pushy sales tactics – Unfortunately many companies in our industry operate using pressure selling techniques. Their charming salesmen are very good at “closing the deal” and will sit in your home for hours until they get your order. You’ll get none of that from us.
- A straightforward approach – Our aim is to provide you with ALL the facts (not just selected ones) and let you make the decisions. We won’t bamboozle you with jargon, lies and statistics. As you’ll be dealing with a time served tradesman, your questions will always be answered, no matter how technical.
- Our focus on quality and longevity – We don’t consider the installation a race against time – we take the time to ensure that the equipment is installed properly, neatly and securely. It’s there for a long time after all. Many firms arrive at 8am and are finished and gone for 1 o’clock – to do a proper job takes longer than this.
- We’re housetrained! – We treat your home or workplace with the utmost of respect and leave it clean and tidy.
- Now taking credit and debit cards – With the introduction of our online shop we can now take your deposit by credit or debit card for that extra bit of reassurance.